I found it on https://andreasbookishthoughts.blogspot.com/2017/10/the-super-scary-book-tag.html?showComment=1509143981729#c852489463038906420
2. Jack O Lanterns and Classic Costumes: A book you always reach for during Halloween time.
4. Witch’s Brew: Favorite witch character in any book/series.
5. Ghouls and Ghosts: A book that still haunts you to this day (good or bad).
6. Haunted Graveyard: You’re all alone in a haunted graveyard, you get ONE book to give you comfort, which is it?
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare. I don’t know. Call me crazy. . .but I find this book comforting in creepy places. ALSO, for the record I would never, ever be in a haunted graveyard. . .you’d have to kill me first. . .oops. . .did I say too much? *looks around furtively*
Umm, of those choices? Vampires. Zombies scare me and werewolves are cool. . .but who can pass up Count Dracula? And for the record I have not read any of the Twilight books.
8. In the dead of night: Pick a book with a black cover.
Thr3e by Ted Dekker. Boy, was it creepy. I love Ted Dekker, though.
9. Trick or Treat?
Uhh, either? I love to pull pranks and treats are cool too. What do you all like best??
This is it! I hope y’all liked it. I’m not going to tag anyone. . .simply because I don’t know how. Shh. . .don’t tell. But anyway, if you want to do it, feel free to do so! I’d love to hear if any of you have read any of the books I mentioned, though! Feel free to comment. 😀